MAC Antique Velvet Lipstick // The Matte Lip Collection 2015

15.10.15

MAC Antique Velvet Lipstick Review and Swatch The Matte Lip Collection 2015
MAC Antique Velvet Lipstick Review and Swatch The Matte Lip Collection 2015
MAC Antique Velvet Lipstick Review and Swatch The Matte Lip Collection 2015
MAC Antique Velvet Lipstick Review and Swatch The Matte Lip Collection 2015
I've been looking for the perfect brown lipstick for a while. I even bought a few, but none were worth talking about, except this one. Antique Velvet is actually a part of the new matte collection and don't worry, they are not limited edition.

At first glance, this seems very similar to Sin, also by MAC. However, the moment I swatched both of them, I could clearly see the difference. They look nothing alike. Antique Velvet is a true dark brown and Sin is a beautiful burgundy.

This product is very pigmented and like any other matte lipstick from MAC that I've tried, this lasts a long time on the lips. Even though it's a dark color, it does not stain my lips and it's very creamy. I would highly recommend to wear this with a lip liner or apply it with a brush, as you can see I didn't, so it looked a bit rough around my mouth.

This is actually the darkest lip color I own. It's absolutely stunning and I truly love it. This looks incredible on any skin tone. If you are daring and enjoy distinct shades, this is ideal for you.

You Might Also Like

12 COMMENTS

  1. So incredibly pigmented, this shade really suits & looks lovely on you! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING. I need this colour in my collection xxx

    www.kirstyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It really is, isn't it?! I'm so glad you like it!

      Delete
  4. This lip color is so beautiful. This is something I need in my collection for fall.

    http://perfectshadeofmauve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous colour! I absolutely love how you do your lip swatches x

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This colour is to die for oh my gosh! It's gorgeous!
    charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color! It's so pretty! I'm not sure if I'm be brave enough to wear it during the day though haha xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This color is so pretty! I saw this and wanted it but I felt like it looked too dark during the summer time. Maybe I'll get it now while it's fall.

    http://perfectshadeofmauve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah this colour is amazing! I really need to get my hands on it, I've been gawping at swatches of it all day. It really suits you too! xx

    Tamz || http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

YOUTUBE

Request A Post